We want to make life easy and avoid unnecessary paperwork, however there are a few “small print” things that we need to draw to your attention. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, flexibility and practical approach. If you are ever unhappy with our work please let us know immediately and we will do our utmost to get things back on track.
Terms & Conditions of Business
- 1. After an initial conversation we will summarise our proposed services and costs in writing and send these to you by email or post (whichever you prefer), for your review and agreement (“the Proposal”).
2. The Proposal can be amended subsequently by mutual agreement and we will confirm any changes in writing and send these to you by email or post (whichever you prefer). All quotations are valid for 20 business days.
3. We ask for a non-refundable deposit of £100 + VAT when you accept our offer of services. This recognises that we will be unable to accept enquiries from other clients for the same day as your event. The deposit will be offset against our final bill to you. If, for whatever reason, you decide not to proceed then please note that the deposit is not refundable. However, if for any reason we are not able to continue to provide you with the agreed services then we will refund to you the balance of any deposit against the services already provided (if any).
4. We will liaise closely with your other suppliers, as agreed with you, but we cannot accept any responsibility for any failures on their part to provide you with the services they have contracted to provide.
5. You agree to work in co-operation with us and to be reasonably available for meetings and discussions (in person, by phone and/or email), in order to answer queries etc, and to enable us to carry out the services we have agreed with you.
6. We will invoice you at the end of each calendar month for the services we have given to you during that month. Our bill may be paid either by direct credit to our bank account or by cheque payable to Brooks & Brooks Partners Limited and sent to the address on the invoice. Payment must be made within 10 working days of the date of the invoice. We reserve the right to cease work and cancel our agreement if our invoice is not paid by the due date and to retain the non-refundable deposit in full.
7. We are not liable for any indirect or consequential loss. In any event, if any claim is made against us, our liability will be limited to the fees paid by you.
8. No amendment may be made to these Terms and Conditions unless agreed in writing and signed off by the Company.
9. These Terms and Conditions and the Proposal constitute the entire agreement between us.
10. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
Brooks & Brooks Partners Limited trading as The Great Day
Registered Address 53 Sheep Street, Northampton NN1 2NE (but based in Bentworth, Hampshire)
Registered in England No.05115491