This service can include as much or as little help that you need with the actual planning for the event. There will be an initial meeting with you, as far in advance as possible, to understand what help you would like. I will then be able to tailor the service we can offer and give you a fee quotation. There is no fee for this initial meeting.
If you decide to go ahead, I then have a full briefing meeting with you and anyone else that you’d like to be involved, where we get down to the details and agree the specifics and timetable. Inevitably you will want to make changes as time progresses and that is not a problem.
The following are examples of the kind of help you might request – but it’s by no means an exhaustive list!
- • Helping you think through all the details
• Producing a draft timetable and “to do” list
• Producing a budget
• Shortlisting possible suppliers and venues
• Helping you with the negotiations
• Following up regarding details and/or acting as a go-between
• Helping manage invitations, guest lists and RSVPs
• Purchasing/fetching items on your behalf
• Liaison to ensure that everything is ready for the day
• Having a Plan B for things that might need changing on the day (e.g. because of weather)
• On-the-day co-ordination, if you would like that too.