This service typically comprises:
- • An initial meeting with you, as far in advance as possible, to understand what kind of event you are planning and the level of help you would like. I will then be able to tailor the service we can offer and give you a fee quotation. There is no fee for this initial meeting.
• A detailed briefing meeting with you, once you have arranged your suppliers and thought through the timetable for the day.
• Liaison with all suppliers and other friends and family helpers, approximately one week before the day and then on the actual day.
• Help with preparations the day before the event, including very practical hands-on help if that’s needed.
• On the Day: co-ordination for the whole day i.e. before, during and after the actual event.
• Help with co-ordinating the dismantling, the day after the event, can also be provided.
Co-ordination requirements vary depending on the event and the venue, but are likely to include ensuring that all the suppliers (e.g. florist, caterers, musicians, photographer, chauffeurs, entertainers etc), have me as a single point of contact in the event of queries and are providing the services you have agreed with them. Often the timetable will need a bit of fine tuning as the day unfolds and I will keep an eye on this and make adjustments as need be. You will be troubled as little as possible – and hopefully not at all! I will also be your “go to” person if you need help with anything throughout the day and to help deal with the unexpected.
There will also be practical details that need to be taken care of, from making sure that any presents are stored safely to ensuring that the front door of the house is closed and that the loos have enough paper, towels etc!